Home for Christmas

After ten months of living out of a suitcase, Alex and I are pleased to announce that we will be home for Christmas.

Today we are moving into our new condo in downtown Indianapolis!

I will spare you every single gory detail of our journey. Let's just say our house hunt has been a marathon. Since moving to Indianapolis in July, we have been searching long and hard for that perfect spot to call home (again). In October, we found a one bedroom condo in St. Joseph, a charming neighborhood in downtown Indianapolis.

Our closing was delayed several weeks/months/UGH! But at last! We are moving our goods out of that dreadful 10 x 10 storage unit and into our own pad.

What's even more exciting, and the reason today's blog is titled Home for Christmas, is that, for the first time in six years of marriage, Alex and I will be at our own home on Christmas Day. We have always traveled during the holidays. We have even taken down our Christmas tree every year before leaving town. This year, we will be home!

I wonder what it will be like?!

Alabama street a few blocks South of our condo!

Comments

Popular Posts