Last Year
I have been on a blogging hiatus, and 2015 is no more. Where did the time go? The winter months have been a whirlwind especially. The Butlers have been busy working, studying, traveling, and preparing for Baby B.
Yes, I said preparing for a baby! We found out in July and announced in September, that we will be expecting a little one in spring time! Woot! Alex and I are super excited, and counting down the days until we meet our new family member, whose gender is a surprise.
More on that in future posts, of course. Probably more than should be written!
Meanwhile, like I did last year, I want to document the past year in pictures, since it was so monumental in many ways!
Yes, I said preparing for a baby! We found out in July and announced in September, that we will be expecting a little one in spring time! Woot! Alex and I are super excited, and counting down the days until we meet our new family member, whose gender is a surprise.
More on that in future posts, of course. Probably more than should be written!
Meanwhile, like I did last year, I want to document the past year in pictures, since it was so monumental in many ways!
Valentine's Day well spent.
Breckenridge, Colorado
Vacationing with the best!
Mallorca, Spain
Mallorca, Spain
Views from Alex's birthday hike to the Mediterranean!
Mallorca, Spain
Easter with Pope Francis
My first acai bowl!
San Diego, California
Weekend canyon romping in Utah
South Haven, Michigan
Happy Anniversary!
Lobster and a view in Chicago
Soccer league champs... and Alex played goalie!
30th birthday surprises! What a great husband.
Yosemite National Park
Marathon man!
A new brother, Jacob Crow!

Comments
Post a Comment