Downtown
Happy 1 Month Anniversary St. Joseph!
That's right, Alex and I have lived in our condo one month. We waited ages for the move, amidst lost keys and holidays and paperwork issues. But when we finally received the green light, things progressed rather quickly. As you know, we moved in and hosted guests for Christmas in the same weekend. It has been a whirlwind of a month!
As far downtown living goes, we are hooked.
Living in the center of Indianapolis has been everything we hoped for and more! Similar to our experience living in Madrid, we can walk to the grocery store, hardware store, and fun restaurants and bars. Today, I pinched myself as I walked to the Indy Winter Farmer's Market and grabbed winter produce from the region. And I pinched myself again as I walked home in the winter sunshine.
Love!
We are still on the look out for rehab properties and that dream space for a lil' family. And Alex is dying for a garden space. But for now, for the present, this is perfect. This is home.
Here are a few photos to give you a taste of the 'hood and a look into 900 square feet of downtown awesomeness!
Love!
We are still on the look out for rehab properties and that dream space for a lil' family. And Alex is dying for a garden space. But for now, for the present, this is perfect. This is home.
Here are a few photos to give you a taste of the 'hood and a look into 900 square feet of downtown awesomeness!
Pinching myself as I walk down Alabama Street.
Same couch, new state!
Alex and baby Jade!

Comments
Post a Comment