New Year

Last New Year's Day, I was totally absent from the blogging world, and I did not write down resolutions. Part of that was pregnancy brain, and my main goal was pushing out a baby safely. (Which happened... safely and naturally! Hooray!)

Looking a little further back to 2015, I had some lofty resolutions. They included yoga and triathlons and peace. A few goals were accomplished and a few goals were not.

Here's to 2017, and some new resolve.

1. Blog more. For me, there's something therapeutic about writing. Plus I am chronicling life here, right? I resolve to blog at least one time per week for the entire year.

2. Complete a triathlon. Two years ago, I resolved to compete in a triathlon. I did a duathlon, which was super fun, but not the real deal. The swim still scares me. So this year, immadoit.

3. Decrease social media use. After the November Presidential election, and some awful social media interactions with loved ones and strangers alike, I am ready for a break. This probably won't be a difficult goal to accomplish, but it deserves to be written down.

4. Increase peace making. This was another resolution from 2015. I am not sure how to gauge peace making, but it is absolutely essential for this upcoming year.

What about you? What are your New Year resolutions?

Cheers to you, and Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts