Resolve
I've been mulling over New Year's Resolutions for 2015 for a while. After some serious soul searching, conferring with wise council, and a weekend getaway to sunny Florida, I am ready to resolve.
So here goes.
In 2015, I resolve to...
So here goes.
In 2015, I resolve to...
1. Skip the meat. I have done it once or twice, I can do it again. It just makes sense ecologically, spiritually, and physiologically.
2. Read more. I got a little addicted to Netflix while staying with my parents this fall, and that habit needs to be kicked. There are billions of pages out there waiting to be devoured and pondered! I'll start right after I finish this post.
3. Yoga more. Or as the yogis I envy say, yoga every damn day. I have been attending yoga class twice per week, and have even tried some asanas on my own. I love it for not only my aging body, but also for my soul and my sanity.
4. Compete in a triathlon. I have been wanting to do it for a few years, but I have never signed up. It's the swim that scares me. So I resolve to be brave and jump in the lake.
5. Be a peace maker. Not sure who, what, or when. But I know why. Peace making is Kingdom business.
And that needs to be my business in 2015.
5. Be a peace maker. Not sure who, what, or when. But I know why. Peace making is Kingdom business.
And that needs to be my business in 2015.

yoga! yes! also yes to peacemaking! and all of them :)
ReplyDelete